When you want to rent a car from RentMyRide you must meet our eligibility requirements.
While we reserve the right to decline a renter for any reason, the following are the general requirements:
- You must possess a current, valid driver’s license.
- You must be the owner of the driver’s license.
- You must have passed our Fraudcheck.
- You must possess a mobile phone in your own name that we can verify through text message.
- If you have a foreign license that is not in the English language, you must submit an English translation of your driving license (e.g. an International Driver’s Permit), in addition to the original documentation, please provide the following documentation, see: ‘Foreign License’.
*In order to help validate your identity, we may ask you several factual questions that you should be able to readily answer without consulting any materials.