To list your vehicle on RentMyRide, your car will need to meet our eligibility requirements. You must also satisfy the maintenance and safety requirements, and your vehicle must be registered to you — you cannot list a vehicle that belongs to someone else. If your vehicle is leased or financed, you should check the policies of your lease agreement or finance terms before attempting to list it on RentMyRide.
You will need the following information in order to list your vehicle:
- Vehicle’s license plate number
- Vehicle’s make, model, and year
- Vehicle VIN Number (you can find this number on your license disk)
- At least one good photo of your car. We strongly recommend at least one picture showing the exterior of the car and one picture showing the interior. More pictures will help draw interest to your listing and please be sure to only upload pictures of your vehicle.
- A description of your vehicle. We recommend including: 1) An explanation why renters should choose your vehicle, 2) any special features (sunroof, great music system, heated seats, etc.), and 3) any requirements such as the need to refill with diesel fuel.
A more detailed description will help drive more renters to your listing! For more tips and suggestions to improve your listing click here.
If you want to list your vehicle, please create a profile and then click the button ‘List your car’. It will just take a few minutes!