Your rental is coming to an end and now it’s time to deliver the car back to the owner. Here’s what you need to do:
- Arrange a time and a place to meet the owner to return his car
- Take the ‘Trip Checklist’ with you
- Check the kilometers and fuel level and condition of the car and mark them on the ‘Trip Checklist’
- If there are extra charges that needs to be paid to the owner e.g. excess kilometers, damage, cleaning of vehicle or non-replaced fuel you must state this on the ‘Trip Checklist’ in the areas provided.
- Then, you AND the owner need to re-sign the ‘Trip Checklist’